TWRP 3.1.0 for the Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 TWRP is available for download. It works for all variants of the J5 2016 android phone including J510H, J510F, J510FN, J510GN and J510MN. This version supports Aroma installer and ADB Backup. You can also Wipe Persist, Wipe Preload, Mount Efs / Preload / Firmware-modem / firmware / Persist and more features.
How to install .tar Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 TWRP Custom Recovery
1. Install device usb drivers and Odin
In Phone Developer options – On OEM unlock
2. Power off the device.
3. Boot to download mode (VOLUME DOWN/HOME/POWER).
4. Volume UP once.
5. Open Odin as an administrator, connect the device to a usb port,
and make sure a blue button appears and says “Added” in description on the left.
6. Select AP or PDA for older Odin and search for the downloaded tar file.
7. Uncheck auto reboot from the second tab.
8. Start flash and you should see the succeeded command.
9. Unplug the device and remove the battery.
10. Reboot to TWRP and enjoy! (VOLUME UP/HOME/POWER).
How to install .img Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 TWRP Custom Recovery
1.Download the latest TWRP image file (.img)
2.Boot into the TWRP recovery.(VOLUME UP/HOME/POWER)
3.Go to install and find and select the Images button.(At right-bottom)
4.Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it.
5.Choose recovery and swipe to flash. You are done