HTC sells its Android phones preloaded with lots of junkware. To make matters worse, it is not possible for an end user to uninstall theme. So how do you get rid of HTC’s unwanted applications. The best way is to flash MIUI firmware.
The Deisre 616 is a great budget phone but HTC has burnded it with their heavy skin which its drop frames and cause stutter. Here are the installation instructions on how to install custom HTC Desire 616 firmware.
1. First root your HTC desire 616 device.
2. Install the CWM / TWRP Recovery for Desire 616.
3. Backup your current ROM using cwm and MTK droid tools before making any changes to your mobile. (Important)
4. Download the ROM zip file from here.
5. Put the zip file in the SD card.
6. In CWM Recovery: Wipe cache, data, dalvik cache, system; Select Install Zip From SD card and Flash MIUI Zip File and reboot.