So, you just bought yourself a Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 and you have been wondering how to root it and install CWM for fulfilling your hacking desires. Before you proceed, make sure you have the latest version of Samsung Kies installed on your computer. Also, on your Galaxy Mega i9152, go to Settings > Developers and check the USB debugging option on.
Installation of CWM recovery.
1. Download the CWM touch recovery Go to Download Mode By Pressing (Volume Down +Home +Power) And Connect Your Phone To PC.
2. Launch Odin v3.07 (download).
3. Browse recovery.tar.md5 as PDA in ODIN.
4. Hit Start and wait.
5. After Installation, go into CWM by pressing (Volume Up + Home + Power) simultaneously.
6. Make sure that you have Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time checkboxes selected in ODIN. Then, uncheck the re-partition and other option.
1. Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip and go into cwm recovery.
2. Then, choose install.zip and then install UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip.
3. Make sure that you have a cwm backup before doing rooting.