Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) official Android 4.3 has been leaked. It is a test firmware which is same as the one that will be released in coming months. All leaked test firmwares are brought to you by SAMMobile.com
Here are the details of the firnware. It can be flashed to any unlocked Galaxy Note 2.
Country: Open Asia
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:49:26 +0000
Product Code: OLB
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add – Add N7100XXUEMJ5_N7100OLBEMJ4_N7100XXUEMJ5_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and pat yourself.